Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Art by David Tan

david-tan-cumulus-01

Who Drew This and Where Can people find you?
You can say hi  @DavidTheKiller and if you love movies informations (although it's in Indonesian language), you can try visit www.filmoo.com

What is the name of your drawing?
Cheriff Cumulus (aka Young Cumulus)

What is it's story?
03. What I did in here is my vision on Cumulus before he become 'inspector' or I can say as a rookie (for me sheriff is 'rookier' than inspector lol), less experience, fatter, and still smoking cigarettes, but you can tell that he's always look cumulious!

In addition, and as alternative, I just can't help it to make his face using 'real' material, I just need to feel and know how it looks like. :)

david-tan-cumulus-03

[ Originally featured #onTOYSREVIL ]

No comments:

Post a Comment